Finding a Spray Foam contractor you feel like you can trust is sometimes more difficult than it should be. A&R Roofing Systems understands what commercial and residential customers need to meet the demanding climate and regulations present in southern California and the surrounding areas. Let us help you choose the right roofing/waterproofing system to protect your biggest investment.
A&R Roofing Systems offers a wide range of services related to the design, installation, and maintenance of spray polyurethane foam roof systems.
- Roof System Insulation & Waterproofing Design
- High quality materials
- Climate and structurally appropriate foams and coatings
- Thorough analysis of waterproofing needs
- Spray Foam Insulation Application
- Professionally trained applicators
- State-of-the-art delivery equipment
- Over 30 years of experience in the California construction industry
- Project Management
- On time and on budget installation
- Quick turnaround / Rapid return to service
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
Protective Coating Services
No roofing system can be considered complete without a high quality protective coating which will ensure longevity. A&R Roofing Systems recommends protective coatings for this purpose. These coatings are extremely durable, UV and color stable, and will not break down or flake out even in hot, humid climates.
By using a light-reflecting color (often white), it is possible to reflect nearly 85% of the heat gain a building would otherwise experience. This will lower energy bills by hundreds, if not thousands, per year. Not only will you have a roof system capable of keeping you cooler, you’ll also have seamless waterproof protection guarding against any leaks or subsequent damage that might occur.